Friday, May 8, 2009

Kiss SMS

Kiss SMS
Love is the name,kiss is the game forget the name lets play the game.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Love is heat.You are sweet.When two Lips are meet.Love is complete.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear customer! your kiss balance is getting low!! Please get somebody and recharge
ur balance now! u have 2 free kiss, and 3minutes hug will be expired on 1st jenuary 2007.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the
benefit of the doubt. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Where should one use perfume?"a young woman asked."Wherever one wants to be kissed,"I said.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------if i could bring back memories i would bring the first day i kissed you i look you in the
eyes and felt love.thanks god an angel came into my life!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------read out this sms very carefully watch as u read it wide coz i've filled it with staffed
loads of kisses & hundreds loads of huggles inside... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------proposing u was my desire having u is my jekpot loving u is my attitude pleasing u is
my duty missing u is my habit kising u is my wish 2gether 4eva my filfilment .-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Life is nothing without LOVE, LUV is emotion & Kiss is practical, don't get emotional
yar just b practical so STOP luving and START Kissing.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My love for you grows more with each passing day,The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,Those luscious lips I love to kiss.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------U r sweeter than honey. purer than milk. softer than flower. since i have u as my lover,
come to me near, i'll kiss ur lips without fear. u'll say, having u is treasure &
be wit me for ever. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means
I'm missing you.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD, kiSS me wHen i'm saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe 4
me wHen i diE, loVe me When i'm sTill Alive... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Whats life ? Life is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here
and I show you! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------love is heatwhich is very sweetlove is incompletetill 2 lips meet.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------North to north, south to south my best direction is mouth to mouth..-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due
may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2day i want 2 say u something....................2 say u.........kiss me and say Goodbye-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm a kisser, i kiss people for moneyI'm a kisser, i kiss people for money, but you are my friendI ll KISS YOU FOR FREE !!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ur love is like water in the ocean it last forever,ur kiss is like a remeberable story,couse i always rember it,i love you.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOVE IS BLIND BE VERY KIND WHEN I KISS UPLZ DONT MIND-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------a sweet &loving person like uneeds no message....,,0*0,,JUST A;;"_ _";;KISS!;( * ):_>_.<_Muahh!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------no stars 2 wish,no moon 2 lite n no flowers to smell,just a loneliness
1 waiting 4 ur hot kisses is saying gud nite?? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If u read,u owe me a HUG, if u delete,u Owe me a kiss, if u save,u owe me a DATE, if u return txt msg 2 me, u OWE me All, bt if u ignore, U r MINe! So wat will U do?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------kiss is special thing that you can cant take without giving, and you cant
give without taking.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you...
When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A kiss is an inquiry in the upper Floor about vacancy in the lower floor.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------my heart is made 2 luv u, my lips are made to kis u, my eyes r made 2 see u, my hands
r made 2 hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I will give you one kiss to go to sleep. I give you two kisses to dream. I give you an
endless row of kisses to, when you wake up in the morning, think of me. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Benefits of Kissing ;Changes taste;Burns Calories;Lips never go dry;Relieves Stress
;Makes face muscles strong;So KEEP KISSING-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kisses blown are kisses wasted. kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted.
kisses spread germs and germs are hated. but you can kiss me baby i am vaccinated.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------what kisses mean!KISS ON HAND=i adore u, KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends,
KISS ON NECK=i want u, KISS ON LIPS=i love u, KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=...
lets not get carried away!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kissing you baby is my dream. I am strawberry & you are the cream. Handle me
gently keep me real keen.U & i together babes is passion so extreme.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting PeopleKiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange MoreBut Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I've been thinking about u and me..if we were alone how it would be..I would kiss u
all over till ur feeling hot..then give u a sensation when I hit the spot! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may
kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What is Kiss? Kiss is an upper preparation for lower invasion, that will lead to further
penetation,in fast acceleration that will build the next generation.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Got a gift 4 u! No cost! No batteries required! Tax free, performs silently,
extremely personal! Fully returnable! Its a hug from ME 2 U!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------darling! i love u.. u r so far i miss u...really i miss u...bcoz i want 2 kiss u!......... --------------------------------------------------------------Mujy------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment